I have tested this Mod from XDA Member slaid480 and want to integrate this in my Rom because this makes MIUI,
Fast and Smooth like a Turbomode for the Rom. I have tried several Mods and Tweaks but this one is my Favorite.
So tell me what you think about this and if i should integrate it or not :)
Features and Improvements :
- Full memory management.
-Linux kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 48 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB .
- Ad blocking.
- Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!
So if you want to test this make a Full backup in CWM and Flash the Files in this order.
Original Thread can be found here: